2. Tongji Hospital, an affiliated hospital of Tongji Medical College of Huazhong Science and Technology University
6. First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University (Zhongshan University)
Chinese Residency Training Programs in Rehabilitation Medicine
Rating Index (1-10)
Details for the top 3 rated programs
Copyright © American Chinese Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - ACAPMR. All rights reserved.
4460 Rosewood Drive, Suite 6250, Pleasanton, CA 94558
9. Xi’nan Hospital of the Third Military Medical University
10. Xi’jing Hospital of the Fourth Military Medical University
The Department of Rehabilitation in the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhongshan University established its resident training program in 1990. In 1997, the program was approved by Guangdong Province as the designated resident training program. In 2006, the resident training program was selected as the model program by the Chinese Department of Health.
5. Hua’xi Hospital of Sichuan University
7. Beijing University Third Hospital
1. Jiangsu Provincial People’s Hospital
4. Chinese Rehabilitation Research Center
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
The resident program in the Rehabilitation Department of Tongji Hospital, an affiliated hospital of Huazhong Science and Technology University, was founded in 2006 as one of the earliest resident programs approved by the Chinese Department of Health.
The resident program in the Rehabilitation Department of Huashan Hospital, an affiliated hospital of Fudan University, was founded in 2010 as one of the earliest resident programs in Shanghai. Currently, it takes 5 to 8 new residents each year, with over 20 residents in training and 10 residents graduated.
American Chinese Association For
8. Qi’nu Hospital of Shandong University
3. Huashan Hospital, an affiliated hospital of Fudan University