Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
4. Chinese Rehabilitation Research Center
Chinese Residency Training Programs in Rehabilitation Medicine
5. Hua’xi Hospital of Sichuan University
American Chinese Association For
The Department of Rehabilitation in the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhongshan University established its resident training program in 1990. In 1997, the program was approved by Guangdong Province as the designated resident training program. In 2006, the resident training program was selected as the model program by the Chinese Department of Health.
8. Qi’nu Hospital of Shandong University
LIH is recruiting well trained physiatrists and therapists in Beijing, Shanghai, Kunming and Shen Zhen.
See full listing by clicking the link below
April 1, 2017 7:00 - 9:00 pm.
Details for the top 3 rated programs
Copyright © American Chinese Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - ACAPMR. All rights reserved.
4460 Rosewood Drive, Suite 6250, Pleasanton, CA 94558
1. Jiangsu Provincial People’s Hospital
9. Xi’nan Hospital of the Third Military Medical University
10. Xi’jing Hospital of the Fourth Military Medical University
Join us in Philadelphia and learn about our career opportunities
6. First Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University (Zhongshan University)
The resident program in the Rehabilitation Department of Tongji Hospital, an affiliated hospital of Huazhong Science and Technology University, was founded in 2006 as one of the earliest resident programs approved by the Chinese Department of Health.
LIH Updated Postings for OT positions in China
7. Beijing University Third Hospital
Rating Index (1-10)
3. Huashan Hospital, an affiliated hospital of Fudan University
Professional Opportunities in China
2. Tongji Hospital, an affiliated hospital of Tongji Medical College of Huazhong Science and Technology University
The resident program in the Rehabilitation Department of Huashan Hospital, an affiliated hospital of Fudan University, was founded in 2010 as one of the earliest resident programs in Shanghai. Currently, it takes 5 to 8 new residents each year, with over 20 residents in training and 10 residents graduated.
Scan for link to wechat